Today, I’m going to demonstrate how to make a quick whole wheat bread. I’d like to thank everyone for their support. Let me know what you think about this recipe in the comment below after watching the video.
2 cups of Ingredients of whole wheat flour
1 ½ cup of bread flour or all-purpose flour
1/3 cup of olive oil or an oil of your choice
1 pack of dry active yeast
1 tbs ½ of active yeast
1 ½ cup of warm milk
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
Then, you cook for 20 minutes.
- Lightly grease a 23 x 13 cm (9 x 5 in.) loaf pan or line it with parchment paper. Set aside while you make the dough.
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl. Add salt. Stir in the yeast and make a well in the center. Stir the sugar or honey into the tepid water, then pour into the well in the dry ingredients.
- Mix, then beat vigorously with your hand (or with a wooden spoon if you prefer) for about 2 minutes or until the dough comes away from the side of the bowl; it will be very soft and sticky.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan, cover with a damp dish towel and leave in a warm place for about 30 minutes or until the dough has risen almost to the top of the pan.
- Toward the end of the rising time, preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC). Uncover the pan and dust the top of the loaf evenly with the white flour. Bake for 20 minutes or until well risen and brown. It should feel light and sound hollow when turned out of the pan and tapped on the base.
- Transfer the wholewheat bread loaf to a wire rack and, if necessary, return it to the oven for 5 minutes to crisp the sides and base. Leave on the wire rack to cool. Quick whole-wheat bread can be kept for up to 5 days.
Watch the video below.
Also read: How to make facial serum with hyaluronic acid.
Maryse Isma is a longtime contributor to CSMS Magazine.
Follow CSMS Magazine on Facebook: www.facebook.com/csmsmagazine
Also, you can subscribe to our YouTube channel.