1. Dr. Ardain Isma is the chief editor for CSMS Magazine and the executive director of the Center For Strategic And Multicultural Studies. He also teaches Cross-Cultural Studies at Nova Southeastern University. He is a novelist and the author of several essays on multiculturalism and Caribbean politics. He lives in Saint Augustine, Florida. He may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Hudes Desrameaux has commented for more than two decades on issues affecting Haiti and its Diaspora for most of the well-known Haitian publications here and in Haiti. Also a former radio talk show host and political activist all his adult life, Hudes Desrameaux is currently a political writer and editorialist for CSMS. He lives in Miami, Florida.
3. Andrew Robbins is the author of It Took My Breath Away: One Man’s Experience May Save Your Life. EH He is a former employee at the Department of Defense. His works focus more on environmental issues. He lives in Indianapolis, Indiana. He can be reached by email at: email@example.com
4. Gary Joseph covers education and cultural related issues. He is a community activist and die-hard advocate for social justice. He lives and works in Hollywood, Florida.
5. Gyna Jean-Pierre teaches creative writing at the University of Jacksonville. She is the author of several essays on women in the Caribbean. She is also specialized in copy-editing and ghostwriting. She lives in Ponte Vedra, Florida.
6. Chantale Jimenez covers multicultural issues. She is well versed in cultural related matters. She is a PhD candidate at George Washington University majoring in International Studies and Multicultural Education. She is the author of several essays in multicultural issues. She lives and works in suburban Atlanta.
7. Christine Jean-Pierre does book reviews and editing works. She holds a Masters’ degree in Fine Arts. She also covers Caribbean music. She lives and works in Toronto, Canada.
8. Bobbie Hart O’Neill is a retired print media journalist with more than 40 years experience in the field. She has worked as a reporter, feature writer, columnist, public relations writer, magazine/newsletter editor and publisher. She is a current contributor to CSMS Magazine. She now lives in Yuma, Arizona.
9. Maryse Isma, Social Services.
10. Ricardo Montanez, Art and Entertainment.
11. Arlene Baez Scates, Multicultural Education
12. Jean Foreste Petit-Frere: Kreyol
Frantz Delice: Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
Marie-Jeannine Myrthil: Paris, France.
Sylvy Cooper: Abaco, Bahamas.
Paul Francois: Ile Maurice